The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Sunday, February 15, 2015

{ Springtime has bloomed in our living room..}

Hey everyone!! I'm back from taking a few days... or a week off ;)! I've been dreading this late winter snow we've been getting & needed some pick me up so I decorated our living room in some bright & cheery neutrals , added a new rug & some rustic cottage inspired throw pillows! 





The pots & moss are from Dollar Tree & the mini succulent pots are from +Michaels Stores  dollar days!






The wall pots { They're  actually hanging pots } are from +IKEA USA  $12/2 !

Most of the other goods on the mantel are thrift finds ,or items I left from our Valentines decor..the mirrors are from IKEA  { I chalk painted them } & the DIY wood bouquet planter you can see here DIY Wood Planter
 
The bucket was a garbage find & the hydrangeas from Michaels! The rug is from IKEA - $60 & I LOVE it!!


The tan ruffled  pillows are from +TuesdayMorning  $30/2 !

I hope you all are either enjoying winter or have spring in full bloom in your home, because it's only 30 some days way .. but whose counting ha-ha! This whole week I'll be sharing different rooms in our house with a pinch of spring added to them!!




 
lollyjanelink-party-36
 
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/link-party-palooza-81/

Paige.Rose






09 10