Tuesday, June 23, 2015

{ DIY Simple & Thrifty Lemonade Cart! }

You guysssssss today was the cutest & most relaxing summer day with my sister & niece ! It finally was gorgeous today, which is a miracle in itself here in the north!! We had quite the day adventuring out to Maybury Farm , Picnicking in a park  & we even had a very successful { $6 }  lemonade cart hehe! I know so many other people have blogged cute little lemonade stands, but honestly they aren't so practical..they're adorable,but who has time to build a stand, make huge signs & buy  supplies..Ya, me either!! This little lemonade cart literally took us 20 minutes & it's all from junk & supplies we had laying around the house & garage!! 





Here are some the things we used to pull this together..

- Cart
- Fresh or store bought lemonade mix. We used a combined mix!
- Napkins { What  I had laying around }
- Drink dispenser or just a pitcher
- Chair {  I used an old rustic paint splattered one }
- Cups { I used red plastic ones we had from last weekend }
- Towel
Cute paper straws { I had some leftover from the holidays}
- Cookies { I filled a used lemon wafer container }
- Lemons for decoration.
-Crock & plant I had sitting on our front porch { Just for decoration }
- Instead of a huge  wood or store bought sign we used a chalkboard I DIY'd & had sitting in the kitchen!


Her most favorite person of all { Her uncle Markie} might have chugged a few cups too ;)!


See I LITERALLY just pulled stuff together for this little Lemonade Cart! Simple home fun for the kiddies all on the cheap { Many of these goods can be purchased at Dollar Tree} !

I was going to use this trash picked metal rolling cart for a DIY ,but never did & the paint I used was perfect for the lemonade stand!



She is the cutest & smartest 8 year old!! Believe it or not she was "staging" like her aunt haha! She was setting the faux lemons out & arranging her straws LOL!! She also wrote on the chalkboard sign & added the cute little hearts { She has some nice writing for an 8 year old, right?!} !!





Our neighbors were such good sports too! We truly are thankful ! I mean how could you say no to this little princessa, Kayla!? I hope you have a great rest of the week & get to enjoy some yummy ice cold lemonade while enjoying your kiddies! 

Paige.Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment