The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Thursday, June 18, 2015

{ Red, White & Blue Centerpiece Idea }

I can't believe it's almost the weekend again!! We haven't been having the greatest weather here in the north by a long shot, but what are you going to do..I know I shouldn't complain about all the rain while others are in drought ,but geeesh I'd rather have snow ha-ha!! With all this rain means lots of blogging & decor ,so I guess it isn't so bad, right?!  Today I'm sharing our simple & casual dining-room centerpiece! 





The mason jar candle-holders are a DIY. I might blog them..They're so simple & I love the mason jar look paired with the simple white base & bonus they were free!! 



This is my VERY FIRST time ever decorating our table for the 4th of July & I'm actually loving it! I surprisingly had quite a bit of stuff laying around to use for this little centerpiece!


Just so happens that the base of our table I chalk painted a custom mixed blue / grey  worked out great & with the centerpiece it couldn't be more perfect!! The rustic light feel is what I think I really like about this space!!  The table linens are from +H&M !


The crock, & blue glassware are all free finds! The flowers are from Dollar Tree , the tray was a gift & the patriotic straws are from +Pier 1 Imports !


The simple white frilly tablecloth was perfect with the rustic +Better Homes and Gardens  placemats!! I  love the clean rustic look with the simple patriotic focal point! This was the most simple centerpiece ever!



Hopefully if the weekend is nice I can blog a super cute DIY for you guys..if not I hope you all have a great weekend filled with love & inspiration ,and  a Happy Father's Day! 

Paige.Rose


09 10