Thursday, November 12, 2015

{ Our Traditional Christmas Entryway }

Wooo hooo it's Friday!! This week has been a weird one...hahah! This is one of those spaces that I like to keep fun & fresh , but still mostly practical! It's our little entryway & obviously one of the first things you see when you walk into your suburban cottage. Just like first impressions, I like to keep this area at its best. This year I wanted something traditional, bright & more of like a vintage Christmas with pops of true reds etc..! I mentioned a few post back that I did a hugeeee change-up this year with Christmas decor & well here is a sneak peek..Let's just say it's not neutral like before hehehe ;) ! I added some vintage little goodies I had laying around the house & some of the things we use everyday, coats, scarves, totes etc.. I wanted it to look as non staged as possible ,but still welcoming & festive for the holidays! Here's what I came up with so far...

This is pry my favorite holiday entry of ours since living in this house! It's so bright, vintage & traditional!  It just reminds me of the jolly ole guys house hahaha ;)! The simple true red bow, the soft red & green check scarf & the brass key..Simple & bright!



The key, cubby cabinet, wood Santa lid & vintage lantern were all free finds! The pine cones, red bow, reindeer & wrapping paper are all from Michaels or Dollar Tree. 
 
  

This came off of a  gift box that had wine & an opener in it. I loved the Santa engraved in it so I kept the top..


Have a lovely weekend guys & as always THANK YOU for stopping my TQS!! Do you decorate your entryway for Christmas , just curious..? 

Paige.Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment