Sunday, March 20, 2016

{ 2016 Spring Patio Makeover Inspiration Board }

Hey everyone!!! I hope you guys had a lovely start to spring!! We had a few things planned, but didn't accomplish much other than detailing the jeep & binging out on a huge pizza hahah..all thanks to me having an earache grrr to sinuses! Anyways I got a little work done while cozied in bed ,and I'm back today with lots of inspiration for one little area that already has my little decor heart wanting to do a makeover!!! It's our back patio and boy does it need an overhaul..We've been in this house just short of 4 years and this is around the time we get the itch to move or redo stuff..until we can find a house & get my husband's new business situated I think we might give it a little face lift!! So I mentioned last spring that our patio wasn't the way I wanted ,but we worked with the bold red cushions etc.. This year I'm determined to redo it more neutral & less bold..because lets be honest I'm a "neutral Nelly" & even though I love red, I don't like to decorate with it much... We're thinking some new cement paint, neutral decor & some freshened up landscaping & new boulevard { backyard raised rock lined perimeter } mulch might spruce it up!!! Now if we could just get the piggies { our dogs } to stop running around & digging to China hahaha...Oh the pibbles.. Come take a look at what I put together..each picture has prices & sources too. 
Enjoy!!

..................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................

......................................................................................................

......................................................................................................

....................................................................................................

...............................................................................................

................................................................................................

.................................................................................................

................................................................................................

................................................................................................

...............................................................................................


I hope you guys liked this fun board I put together!! The possibilities are endless with decorating a patio soo who knows what we might be up to..We got most of our spring cleaning inside & outside completed a few weekends back so now comes the fun part right?? I hope the temps here in Michigan remain steady for spring so I can get started..I'm working with a blank slate so I'm excited!!! Stay tuned & let me know how you decorate your porch/ patio or both like us down below.  

See my Spring Inspiration Board for inside -->  2016 Spring Inspiration Interior Ideas..

As always thank you so much for stopping in on my little blog shenanigans hehe ! Happy & healthy week!!!

***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the left side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment