Wednesday, April 6, 2016

{ The Best Farmhouse & Cottage Decor From KIRKLAND'S & something new starting on TQS for you guys!!!! }

Happy Wednesday friends!! I hope your week is going great so far. Today I had one of those days where I spent the entire day out of the house enjoying some sun, shopping, maybe ice cream hahha & some much needed girlfriend time. I'm not going to lie I'm pretty much a homebody these days & I love it most of the time!! I mean I work from home, love home stuff etc.. but sometimes it's nice to get out not only on couple time ,but girlfriend time & today that's what it was all about!! I met up with a friend & we walked / shopped ,and had some yummy treats { Thanks girl } hehe & just enjoyed the day.. So we hit probably 7 stores today & randomly came across the new Kirkland's next to Ikea & oh  gosh...really nice!! As soon as I walked in I grabbed my phone & started snapping some pictures of goods { This new Galaxy 7 camera is making me lazy with my Nikon ha}..I mean it's such a bright, cozy & fun store, not to mention it's NEWWWW! So I know HomeGoods, Ikea, Michaels, Marshalls, Pier1 Imports etc.. are really popular right now { I love them too }, but I haven't been in a Kirkland's in ages mainly because there weren't any local to us practically EVER. I was so pleasantly surprised I thought I'd blog a few of their items I liked ...P.S. they're really affordable too!!


I walked in & was immediately hit with some fresh spring fragrances, and such a bright & cozy store. It's huge, but was filled with bunches of flowers, cute chippy furniture & decor so it made it feel like a boutique with unique goods instead of a generic department store.


I was so surprised with the amount of farmhouse & cottage style goods...Usually chains like this have more trendy/ mass produced decor items, but this Kirkland's had quite a few of these style items..I loved this faux vintage farmhouse cow picture...If only I could find a place for it haha! 




This item stopped me right away..So we all know the wood, glass & greenery is super trendy right now..Well, not everyone can afford vintage treasures, or find the time to go junkin' etc.. I love that Kirkland's offers stuff like this as a set.. Everything is included minus the flowers {which you can buy at Dollar Tree} all for under $50!!!


Ahh these lamps...again so popular right now!! They were pretty large & I love the neutral farmhouse/cottage style! 


Their greenery, plants & flowers were all really reasonable compared to some of the other home decor stores too! 


Okay, this was my absolute favorite find!! This 4 piece canister set was HUGE , so charming & was on sale for $25!!!!! They're ceramic,heavy duty , farmhouseyyy plus CHEAP!! Oh,I think I'm going back for these!!


I hope you guys liked this type of post...I wanted to try something a bit different & take you guys along on some of my shopping trips & what I found that I  thought you guys would like also... I think I'm going to be doing this shopping with me & blogging the goods I spotted and liked the most at least once a week..Something fresh & new ,and also helps you guys get some ideas if you don't have the time to hit different stores for certain items! What do you guys think of this idea??? 

As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says it, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger , but I am humble & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 

***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the left side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...



Paige.Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment