The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Monday, April 11, 2016

{ New T R E A S U R E S @ Angels, Saints & Stuff !! Edition: 4 }

Heyyyy friends!! I hope you all had a lovely weekend & Monday!! I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday { Monday } I know so unlike my usual blogging schedule. Today I'm back with some new items from the shop I'm a vendor at & where I get a lot of my inspiration & even some goods!! If you haven't been following since we started selling our goods here, I'll fill you in quickly..So Angels, Saints & Stuff is a charity based thrift, gallery & holy item based store. Every good that is sold 50% of the profits go towards an organized charity!!! I mean that in itself is why I love the shop. I mean all kinds of treasures from different genres, cute atmosphere/ decor & it's helping those in need of a helping hand!! I do around 1 post a month on some treasures that caught my eyes etc.. Come see some new "old" goodies & be sure to visit us if you're in the Metro Detroit area :) ! 




For all you coffee drinkers hehe..How cute are these rustic eclectic mugs? The array of goods the store carries is phenomenal..Everything from silver, crosses, jewelry, soaps, greenery, dishes, cakes & now specialty coffee & soups too !!! 

 


Everyone is welcome & you definitely feel at home while browsing around or gabbing with new friends! 



How cute is that sign?? Little secret..I've been eyeing it & think I NEED it ha! 




 
As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says it, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger , but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the left side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose
09 10