The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Monday, May 23, 2016

{ Modern Cottage Style Summer Porch Idea }

Hey lovely people!!! What a glorious day it was here in #puremichigan today heheh! It was 72, no humidity & oh soo sunny!! We've been blessed lately with some awesome weather & this past weekend was no exception & honestly the weather inspired me to work on our little front porch area!! Friday we had a little date night out to the At Home store aka Garden Ridge!! So, we used to frequent Garden Ridge a lot when we lived in our condo from 2008-2012! Our nearest one is about 25 minutes away & it always was a cute little date night down there while to grabbing some yummy Arabic cuisine too. Anywho, it recently changed last year to At Home & oh my goodness it's so much nicer & well, lets just say I could have spent my whole Friday shopping in there haha! I mean Mark had to literally pull me out the door haha! We picked up some little boxwood topiaries that I fell in love with & after that I knew I needed to refresh the front!! Saturday I spent the whole day working on this little area & starting the back { UGH, that space is killing me ha }. Come see the summery spruce up & be sure to stick around for the other two things we picked up while out Friday...I can't wait to blog them!!!! :)
 


I'm so obsessed with these cottage style topiaries!! They're the perfect size & add so much clean & bold charm!! They were $40 each & they even had ones that lit up..Hmm haha




I love all the natural elements like the wood bench Wood Bench Makeover , rocks & lots of full greenery add! The jute rugs are from +IKEA USA  for $5 each! The pillows are from +Target  2 or 3 years ago & the milk cans were free finds!!


I added the vintage chippy window for a little bit of rustic/cottage charm...It's a bit plain, but I'll be blogging that DIY project soon too!!! It's not perfect, but with some new mulch etc..our front will be in tip top shape. I need something for early summer & I love the way this simple space came together!! 

Again, I try & keep it practical, so if you're seeing pieces I've already blogged then I'm doing my job!! I actually just told my mom this when we were talking the other day..I reuse the SAME pieces around the house & even outside 10x over if not more.. I really hope you liked this little summery refresh! Let me know what you think guys!

As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says it, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger , but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the left side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose





09 10