The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

{ Summery Colorful Cottage Style Front Porch Decor }

Hi guys! Today's post is just going to be one of those really quick posts that really was spur of the moment for me! The other day I Instagramed a picture of our front porch with some brightly COLORED yes, you read that right.. hydrangeas I decided to stick out front in an old  vintage wire basket in a galvanized bucket & some other cute little cottagey/summery goods. I literally was waiting outside for my gram to pick me up to head out on a lunch date & decided I would spruce up the front porch while waiting & enjoying the sunshine..typical me haha! I grabbed some quick stuff I had on the bottom shelf of our industrial decor shelf { #hoarders ;)} in the garage & this is what I came up with!!! It's simple, cozy & fun! Today was the perfect day to blog this little colorful & fun porch, because it was definitely a Monday you guys!!! I woke up to the dog eating our guest room bedding, business stuff going on, sinuses etc..but nothing an ice cold +Coca-Cola  couldn't handle haha!


The sign was for something else I deconstructed & kept the front. It's chippy & falling apart, but works for this little porch area & if gets ruined it's no big deal!


The rug is from +IKEA USA  for $5. The basket, bucket & bench were all vintage or free finds! The hydrangeas are from +Michaels Stores  & +Hobby Lobby !


I decided to throw some cream & white pillows in after the fact! I actually picked them up +IKEA USA  on sale for $4.50!!! The topiaries are from AtHome!  



Super simple & not fancy at all, but I'm loving the huge hydrangeas & vintage goodies! I mean who doesn't love some good ole junk & greenery?!

Happy Tuesday to you all!


As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says it, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger , but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the left side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose


09 10