The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

{ Comfy Cottage Master Bedroom Update with Sentimental Items! }

Hey lovely people!! I've been saying for months that I was going to do an updated bedroom post on a few things I've moved around in our bedroom, new items & basically shuffled goods haha! It's going to be a super short post, but a larger piece got some hits on Instagram { All social media links below } today & I wanted to share it! I like to decorate our room with cozy, cottage & farmhouse items, but most of all things that have meaning to me or that I love. Something about our bedroom that makes me want to have things that have sentimental value or meaning ... I love angels, inspirational quotes, candles & of course a few pictures from our wedding & of our fur babies! 

Special Decor Pieces
One of the new pieces in our room is that wooden angel. I got her at a local junk shop & I love it!! It's actually a garden ornament that I converted into wall decor. I love the rustic chippy wood look & bonus I got her for $12. I love angels & the soothing affect they have on a space.


 Pictures
Unlike the rest of our home, I actually loveee having personal pictures in our bedroom. It reminds me of special occasions with my love & they bring in that comfy homey feel.

Pillows & Throws
Any space can be cozy with the right pillows! I tend to go with oversized heavy pillows for the bedroom to bring that warm feeling in.


Lighting & Accents
Adding the mirror brought in more light to the room & the larger chandelier filled the space up a bit for more of that cozy appeal. Greenery can also give that fresh airy look & fill a space.

Patterns & Texture 
Adding texture & prints of the same color scheme can make smaller spaces seem lighter, but cozy! I love using the white & tan check comforter from +IKEA USA , neutral plaid pillows from +Target  & adding the white & tan striped pillows for that cottage look.


**I hope you guys liked this little bedroom update. I'm sorry the pictures weren't great quality & the bedding isn't perfectly pressed, and the angles were limited in this post eeek #roughday. My camera was acting up, the lighting was off today etc.. I ended up breaking out my Galaxy Edge..not bad , but not my camera haha. You can see some more cottage & farmhouse bedding all from +Target  in yesterday's post --->HERE .

Happy Tuesday guys!! 
As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose
09 10