Monday, August 15, 2016

{ Neutral Farmhouse & Cottage Style Bedding all from @ TARGET! }

Happy Monday guys..& I say that with a slight undertone in my voice. TQS is all about practical home everything, honesty & well not just the "pretty"! My mind is all over today with the meaning of everything life entails, what's important etc.. I started TQS because of my love for everything home & wanting to help everyone love their home aka "sanctuary" no matter the size or budget. Although my true passion is blogging because it combines my three favorite things { Photography, writing & home decor } my other competing passion is definitely animal advocacy, rescue animals etc... With that be said, tonight two animal torture/cruelty cases brought me to tears & the first thought that crossed my mind was " Here I am writing about home decor & material things when two of the Higher Powers greatest creations lost their lives at the hands of "humans" & sadly I use that term sparingly these days":(. I then started to think what my main purpose was when I started this blog & it was to help you love your home & essentially make it your sanctuary . Lets be honest when you've had a rough day all you want to do is come HOME & relax in a cozy bed right?? Well today I have 7 bedding sets from +Target  that are a must see! They have that cottage & farmhouse charm, but without the price! They're neutral, cozy & can be paired basically in any style bedroom space!

**I've listed each set below with the DIRECT LINKS for your convenience. Target had so many great cozy sets, these are just a few of my favorite cottage & farmhouse inspired ones I chose. I can't wait to reveal which one I ended up ordering ;). 












Which one of these comfy bedding sets is your favorite? Can you guess which one I ordered?? 

Wishing you all a happy & healthy Monday!

As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment