The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Saturday, September 17, 2016

{ 2016 Fall FAVORITES @ Target }

Okay this is weird even saying on the blog..but HAPPY SATURDAY!! I don't think I ever  have blogged on a Saturday other than when I first started blogging as a hobby 3 years ago..Anyways welcome back to the blog for a little "weekend shopping " edition haha! So I haven't been feeling well lately & pretty much slept my entire Friday away..I woke up & bummed around, had my legs scratched for hours by my cute hubby & popped an ice cold coke..I mean pretty productive Friday right?! I have list & schedules for just about everything & Friday is usually my day to get everything done for the weekend, but since that didn't happen today I decided to do  a little online shopping & blog a little weekend shopping inspiration for fall at one of my favorite basic everything stores- T A R G E T!!


1. Chenille Plaid Throw



2. Oversized Plaid Throw




3. Give Thanks Throw Pillow




4. Set of 2 Weathered Metal Cloches 




5. Thankful Garland



6. Harvest Wooden Sign 



7. Harvest Mensware Mini Pumpkins



8. Harvest Plaid Candle



9. Decorative White Pumpkin



10. Raw Edge Wood Tray

 


11. Throw Pumpkin Pillow



12. Woven Plaid Throw



13. Wheat Wreath



14. Decorative Plaid Pillow


 15. Fall Farmhouse Hanging Sign


 What do you guys think of these items?? I'm obsessed with all the plaid & that last sign!! I mean I'll take one of each haha! Which item is your favorite? As always  I hope this gave you guys some inspiration & got you in the fall spirit!

Happy weekend!!!

As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose


09 10