Tuesday, September 27, 2016

{ Cottage Style Cozy F A L L Bedroom Decor! }

Today's post is going to be short & sweet because today was spent quite different than most! My husband got home early-ish from work, I actually got ready haha & we headed off to pick my gram up for our belated anniversary dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! Honestly it was the most relaxing, fun & delicious dinner night! The jeep ride out to the Cheesecake Factory was so calming with the breezy cool fall weather & the restaurant was so much fun & bonus we got to enjoy tons of GRANDMA TIME!! Lately I've been thinking how short life is & I need to spend time with family more..I'm guilty of letting other things get in the way of simple family down time. 
Anyways today's post is all about warm & cozy decor for the bedroom!!! As soon as our super breezy 60 degree weather hits here in Michigan I love sprucing our bedroom up with some cozy touches!! Our room is definitely our sanctuary & a place we like to cozy up & refresh/ talk about our day or even just snugg the pibbs! Come see some of the goods I put together for a cozy cottagey fall bedroom! P.S. all these items can be found at your local chain stores like +Target , +Walmart , +HomeGoods, +IKEA USA   etc..


I love the orange, tans & mixed in grays for fall! They work with basically any decor & they can warm up any space easily! I'm obsessed the gray/orange combo in the throw above & the storage containers with a bit of gray texture & the straps! The pillows below are so neutral, but offer that cottage/ farmhouse appeal with a fall flair. I mentioned this before, but I crave candles, lights & that warm ambiance during the fall months, so of course I added some neutral vanilla candles. These can be purchased for cheap in packs +IKEA USA . The wreath adds that bit of greenery every space needs & this basically tops off the items  I like to use to warm up a bedroom space.




What do you guys think about these items I put together for our fall bedroom? Anything you like to add/use when the fall months hit? Feel free to leave me comments below or connect with me via my social media links { below} !! 

Wishing you all a happy & healthy Wednesday!

As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment