Tuesday, September 13, 2016

{ Simple Fall Table Centerpiece & a New Art Piece!! }

Heyyyy guys! Welcome back & welcome to any new readers!! I've noticed my numbers have jumped quite a bit in the last week, so I just want to say THANK YOU soo much! I truly appreciate you stopping by my little practical blog. Today I'm back with a simple cottage/farmhouse table vignette featuring my new favorite art piece!! You guys know I love anything simple, neutral or rustic & this piece has all of that plus the detail & handmade craftsmanship are great! It's one of those pieces you could have for years & display all through fall without going overboard with color etc.. It's one of a kind & the simplicity is definitely eye catching!!

This is probably my most favorite centerpiece since blogging! It screams cozy vintage farmhouse love & of course all while being thrifty & creative!! Speaking of creativity the main focal point { the art } will be available soon ;)!!! I can't wait to share this new little custom gem with you guys!!


The pumpkins are from last year from Dollar Tree, the tiny succulents are from Family Dollar, brown glass masons from +Target  & the tea towel is from a cute local general store!! 
**The artist, info & name will be coming soon :)!!!!




I love how cozy, yet simple this centerpiece is!! So little secret because I can't lie to you guys..I photographed this space yesterday for today's blog post & well the lighting in our kitchen is legit overpowering at times, so I had to wait until the right time & re-position the little vignette! This is why today's post is late coming out...



Each piece comes with a different frame! I chose this one because it fit so well with the fall theme in our dining room!


Hoping you guys loved this little styled centerpiece!!! I'm obsessed with how it came together, our rustic barn door backdrop & especially that little art piece!! Stay tuned for more details & as always have a lovely day!!

As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose







No comments:

Post a Comment