Monday, September 5, 2016

{ Vintage Style FALL Mantel Decor }

Happy Labor Day guys!!! Hoping you all are having a lovely weekend with loved ones doing what you love! I wanted to get this post out today because it's September finally & you guys know what that means in the blogging world..Time for everything FALL related haha! In all seriousness we kind of have our own holiday schedule & September 1st is fair game for everything cozy & warm! I'll be doing a little Home series tour like last year showcasing different areas in our little suburban cottage decked out for the season. Today I'm sharing our ultra simple & rustic fireplace mantel using free junkin finds & some warm cozy fall accents! It seems like summer went by so fast here in Michigan, but we're grateful we got to take two little trips & our last one coming at the end of September. Truth be told, I actually love the cooler weather!! Grab something pumpkin spiced & come take a peek at our little cottage/farmhouse style fireplace for now ;)! 

I wanted a very simple, but cozy style fireplace & of course I wanted to use stuff I had already.. You guys know I love brown glass & I had a ton of these vintage brown bottles! I decided to use an old watering can with a rusty orange spout, some basic +Michaels Stores  terracotta pots & added some greenery from +IKEA USA ! I like how the pots bring in the orange I crave around this time of the year, but it's still pretty neutral! I decided to go with a more simple neutral space upstairs this year & our lower level has been splashed with some traditional fall colors & pumpkins! 

Sources: The ceramic pumpkins are from Dollar Tree, white pumpkins are from +Michaels Stores & the candle-holders are vintage!


  

I decided to add some neutral pillows, but that may change soon.. These are from +Marshalls . 


I picked up this little wood sign for under $6 last year +HomeGoods  & it literally made this little mantel! I totally forgot I had it & I wanted something rustic, traditional & with some fall theme wording, so this thing little decor item was perfect & cheap!   
**Stay tuned for some exciting news coming on the blog this week..#art #fall



So another thing about fall I crave are lights & the little ambiance they set..I don't know if it's the cozy fall feeling I crave or what, but when I spotted these cute little battery operated string lights from +Marshalls  for $9 I snagged them up! They're perfect for those cool fall evenings when it's too warm for the heat, but just a little fireplace warmth instead. Simple battery pack with a switch for those areas you have no wall plug!


I hope you guys liked this cozy little fireplace mantel! I'm curious as to when you guys start decorating for fall? Let me know down below & happy Monday!!!

 
As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment