Monday, October 3, 2016

{ Farmhouse Style Quaint Fall Entryway Decor }

Hey guys and happy Monday!! I hope you guys had a gorgeous weekend! Ours was spent doing nothing out of the norm & that was actually kind of a treat in itself!! Mark worked mostly & I got a bunch of things switched out, freshened up & just ENJOYED my weekend...For someone with OCD & that creative mind I literally am always wound up haha! This Michigan weather has been the most perfect too these  past few days. I'm so excited to show you guys what I've been working on & some new things up & coming!! Something about the fall is so cozy & magical..I swear as soon as fall hits the inspiration starts flowing & our home becomes an even cozier sanctuary for us..Okay, enough with fall loving, but sorry today's post is also fall related hahah..I hope you guys don't mind all these fall posts ..I promise though today's post is fun & all about our quaint "small" front entryway styled with some unique, cozy & festive items!!




I've been into really using just stuff I already have on hand, or actually use day-to-day!! I learned that along time ago in this little "blogland" & decorating/designing etc.. Try to use things you normally use in everyday life for accents or decor!!  I have noticed myself implementing that while styling or staging a space. I used my bags I actually use a lot & just placed some "gathered" style fall items inside the leather tote! The pop of greenery was nice against the neutral palette in this space!!


I added the bucket of pumpkins literally right before photographing...Sometimes you just need a little something!! The pumpkins are from +Michaels Stores  & the buckets are from Ollies!! I got the buckets for $5  a few weeks ago & snagged two!!


I love these mini burlap pumpkins from Dollar Tree & decided to use a few in this space! I like how they're simple & small enough to just add that bit of festivity to this area. Our front entryway isn't the smallest, but also definitely not large...I do like how it's  a bit separated from directly into the living room, but the "step-up" ledge hinders benches & bottom footing...With that being said, this space is still super functional & we use it everyday!



The greenery is new & from +IKEA USA 


The crate was a free DIY from a local shop & the vintage brown glass bottles are also thrifty finds. The white pitcher is form +HomeGoods .


I hope you guys loved this space! It's super cozy, but also very functional & styled so simply for that more "practical" home entry space! 

Do you guys decorate your entrance for fall? What kind of things do you like to use?? 

Wishing you all a great week!

What do you guys think about these items I put together for our fall bedroom? Anything you like to add/use when the fall months hit? Feel free to leave me comments below or connect with me via my social media links { below} !! 
Wishing you all a happy & healthy Wednesday!
As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment