The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Monday, October 24, 2016

{ Our Cozy 2016 FALL Home Tour }

Hey guys!!! Today I'm sharing our 2016 fall home tour!! It's one of those things that I'm excited about,but also am kind of sad about because it doesn't seem like fall is coming to an end & Christmas will be starting soon..which I'm SUPER excited about but you get it ;)!! Something about this whole 2016 has been off & if we're being honest I'm ready to be over this year haha! It seems like everything has been crazy, BUSY & super fast..I'm definitely ready to try & enjoy the holidays even with all our new changes happening{ more on that later when I can say what's going on;)}. Anyways today I'm showcasing our entire fall tour since November 1st is creeping aka my start to Christmas decor hehe! Come take our fall tour & gather some inspiration not only for fall, but Thanksgiving as well!!!
Side Note: Direct links to full posts below pictures!



 . F a l l  E n t r y w a y .


Full Fall Entryway here-->Fall Farmhouse Entryway





F i r e p l a c e  M a n t e l  .


Full Fireplace mantel & details here-->Neutral Fall Mantel


. F a l l  P o r c h




You can see our full fall porch here-->Farmhouse Fall Porch


. F a l l  T a b l e s c a p e .


Full Fall Tablescape here-->Fall Harvest Tablescape


. F a l l  K i t c h e n  D e c o r .


Full Fall Kitchen Decor here-->Rustic Fall Kitchen


. F a l l  C e n t e r p i e c e .


Full Fall Centerpiece here-->Farmhouse Fall Art Centerpiece



I really hope you guys enjoyed this tour!!! It's one of my most favorite times of year next to Christmas of course, & I really enjoy putting this tour together for you guys!!! Decorating doesn't have to be expensive or time consuming as I show here on TQS!! Let me know what you think of our 2016 Fall Home Tour below& what was your favorite part??

Wishing you all a lovely start to the week!


As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose
09 10