The Quaint Sanctuary

The Quaint Sanctuary

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

{ Spring Around The Dining Room }

Happy Wednesday friends & thank you for popping back in! I'm sorry the blog has been a bit quiet these past few days..It's been a refreshing year so far & honestly I've just been soaking it all in..Sometimes my type A personality gets in the way with wanting everything in its place & everything done right now & perfectly...ugh it's a drag sometimes! This new year has opened new career opportunities with both of us, new friends, ambitions & just new things! Speaking of new friends I was over at a friends on Monday & decided to do the splits in her kitchen with her daughters while dancing & well..lets just say I'm not 19 anymore...ahhhh OUCH! We were shopping & decorating her cute home { blog post coming } & it hit me...I had not shared our spring dining room yet! I always like to share around this time because Easter will be here before we know it. It's also the perfect time because the weather here in Michigan has been super gloomy etc...Come see our fresh spring dining room!!



I mentioned via my IG  a few weeks ago that we were switching out our black parson chairs for these vintage chippy black wood ones! I wanted to share them with this spring posts!!  



This wicker gathering bag is from +Hobby Lobby  on sale for $12! The simple white long stems ares from Hobby Lobby as well for 50% off!




How cute are these chairs? I love the detail, yet simplicity & farmhouse style! 


I randomly at the last minute while photographing remembered I had these vintage green dishes I had never used, & popped them on the chargers!




Sign is from +Target , Wreath is from +Kohl's !


What do you think about our spring dining room splashed with these simple new goodies? Do you decorate for spring or just Easter? Let me know down below!

Happy Wednesday!!!

As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says something like this, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical ,and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the right side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose

09 10