Thursday, June 8, 2017

{ Gorgeous Cottage Style HomeGoods Summer Dining Room Artwork }

Happy Friday everyone! I feel like I haven't been on here in soo long which really isn't the case as I blog, update etc.. daily. Yes, the posts have been so scattered this week, but for good reason..I know a lot of you follow me via my other social media outlets { bottom left side bar } but for those who don't I've been really sick!! I caught some type of virus & have been fighting it since late Saturday night after a grad party..I just didn't feel right & brushed it off & then Monday it hit me..My tonsils were so large they were almost blocking my airway, coughing { I'll spare details }, fever & my eardrum was being pushed so hard it was sore! I went 3 days trying to do natural remedies & finally Thursday morning went to urgent care! I was tested for mono, strep etc.. all negative just a bad virus. I got a steroid shot to the hip & I'm back to feeling normal in head, but now the steroid is running it's course UGH! Anyways I'm biting the bullet & FINALLY publishing this post!! I picked up this artwork @homegoods last week after spotting it randomly..I saw their were only two & then read the cute packaging & snagged it up!!  It was only $80  with the perfect authentic chippy wood frame, USA made , hand painted & not mass produced my the lovely Kathryn White! Not going to lie the hydrangeas & packaging pulled me instantly! 





Love the simple pops of blue paired with greenery &creams! Something about blue & green around summertime..




I had been looking for something for this space for quite sometime to fill that wall properly! When I had our larger tall back parsons it didn't look so bare,but with these lower wood chairs that wall was to open! This huge art was perfect coloring, size & style!

 


I did something I usually never do..I put things I would never use with what I had planned & actually loved it! These blue summery vintage masons are one of them..I thought for sure nooo-go, but ended up loving the pops of blue with the green hydrangeas! I wish I could have captured it a bit better..Sometimes I get carried away haha.



Obviously these aren't real hydrangeas, but the quality from @ikea shocked me & for under $10!! I forgot I had them outside & decided to move them in & loved them with the new art!




This basket &milk bottles were also just set here & I kinda loved the summery feel & left them! I'm definitely going more simple with my decor, but I don't think I'll ever go modern. I love the cozy cottagey /farmhouse feel! 

What do you guys think about this tablescape & this lovely new art piece??

Happy Friday, friends!

Wishing you all a happy & healthy Friday & weekend!
As always THANK YOU for stopping in on my little growing blog. I know everyone says it, but I honestly appreciate each of you for sharing my posts, commenting etc....I'm not the biggest or most popular blogger, but I am humble, real & practical and  hopefully helpful or inspiring in someway :). 
***You can find me here for updates & more ,or SUBSCRIBE on the left side of my blog for FREE & direct updates right to your mail...
Paige.Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment